HunterCoin (HUC) Reaches Market Capitalization of $551,419.00
HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded down 11% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 15th. One HunterCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0232 or 0.00000411 BTC on exchanges. HunterCoin has a market cap of $551,419.00 and $5,273.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, HunterCoin has traded 32.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005255 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000449 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000018 BTC.
HunterCoin Coin Trading
HunterCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HunterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HunterCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HunterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.