DigixDAO Reaches Market Capitalization of $60.92 Million (DGD)
DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 18th. One DigixDAO token can now be bought for approximately $30.46 or 0.00542911 BTC on major exchanges including Bitbns, Radar Relay, HitBTC and AirSwap. In the last week, DigixDAO has traded 21.5% lower against the dollar. DigixDAO has a total market capitalization of $60.92 million and approximately $174,410.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00009102 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004446 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00017702 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00142598 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.51 or 0.00223067 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00019235 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $570.19 or 0.10163095 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00023963 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Cobinhood, HitBTC, Binance, IDEX, Radar Relay, Livecoin, Bancor Network, Gate.io, Bitbns, BigONE, OKEx, Huobi and AirSwap. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.