Substratum Hits One Day Volume of $94,172.00 (SUB)
Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 18th. Substratum has a market cap of $30.28 million and approximately $94,172.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Substratum has traded 27.2% lower against the dollar. One Substratum token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0791 or 0.00001408 BTC on popular exchanges including Radar Relay, Tidex, Kucoin and Kyber Network.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00009125 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004443 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00017671 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00142280 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.51 or 0.00222880 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $570.49 or 0.10161716 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00009801 BTC.
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Tidex, Radar Relay, HitBTC, Kyber Network, OKEx, Binance, Bitbns, BiteBTC and COSS. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.