Ambrosus (AMB) Tops 24 Hour Volume of $438,870.00
Ambrosus (CURRENCY:AMB) traded down 18.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 19th. Ambrosus has a market capitalization of $15.80 million and approximately $438,870.00 worth of Ambrosus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ambrosus token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00002075 BTC on major exchanges including RightBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kucoin and Binance. Over the last week, Ambrosus has traded 44.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00009187 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00004331 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00018902 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.14 or 0.00135575 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $10.83 or 0.00205643 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $479.16 or 0.09096072 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00008606 BTC.
Ambrosus Token Profile
Ambrosus Token Trading
Ambrosus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, RightBTC, IDEX, Coinrail, Mercatox, Gatecoin, Kucoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ambrosus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ambrosus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ambrosus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ambrosus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ambrosus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.