CasinoCoin (CSC) Hits 24-Hour Volume of $16,781.00
CasinoCoin (CURRENCY:CSC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on November 19th. In the last week, CasinoCoin has traded down 13% against the dollar. CasinoCoin has a market capitalization of $9.49 million and $16,781.00 worth of CasinoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CasinoCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including cfinex and BitFlip.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.34 or 0.00139074 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00026500 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- YashCoin (YASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001650 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 48.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21,918.27 or 4.15343137 BTC.
CasinoCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 18th, 2013. CasinoCoin’s total supply is 39,999,999,905 coins and its circulating supply is 35,973,085,511 coins. CasinoCoin’s official Twitter account is @CasinoCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CasinoCoin is /r/casinocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for CasinoCoin is casinocoin.org.
CasinoCoin Coin Trading
CasinoCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip and cfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CasinoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CasinoCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CasinoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CasinoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CasinoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.