Crypto (CTO) 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $0.00
Crypto (CURRENCY:CTO) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. In the last seven days, Crypto has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Crypto has a total market cap of $59,580.00 and $0.00 worth of Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crypto coin can now be bought for $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $4,891.81 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $149.35 or 0.03059161 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 40.4% against the dollar and now trades at $230.10 or 0.04713276 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.43 or 0.00766731 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $73.53 or 0.01506065 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.32 or 0.00129468 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.01 or 0.02028055 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00531801 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 30th, 2015. Crypto’s total supply is 13,742,738 coins. The official website for Crypto is tailflick.wix.com/official-crypto. Crypto’s official Twitter account is @OfficialCrypto.
Crypto Coin Trading
Crypto can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.