E-Dinar Coin Hits Market Capitalization of $12.66 Million (EDR)
E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 19th. In the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded 6.1% lower against the dollar. E-Dinar Coin has a market capitalization of $12.66 million and $415,142.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One E-Dinar Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0143 or 0.00000292 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LocalTrade, Exrates, Livecoin and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00012086 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0369 or 0.00000755 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002640 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000812 BTC.
E-Dinar Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for E-Dinar Coin is edinarcoin.com.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Trading
E-Dinar Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, LocalTrade, Livecoin and Exrates. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade E-Dinar Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase E-Dinar Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.