Ethereum Dark (ETHD) Price Hits $0.0356 on Top Exchanges
Ethereum Dark (CURRENCY:ETHD) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. One Ethereum Dark coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0356 or 0.00000725 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Dark has traded 24% lower against the US dollar. Ethereum Dark has a market cap of $53,431.00 and approximately $42.00 worth of Ethereum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.06 or 0.00143512 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20,650.74 or 4.19713239 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00005010 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00088311 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
Ethereum Dark Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 20th, 2017. Ethereum Dark’s total supply is 3,019,862 coins and its circulating supply is 1,500,000 coins. Ethereum Dark’s official Twitter account is @ethereum_dark and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ethereum Dark’s official website is www.ethereumdark.net.
Ethereum Dark Coin Trading
Ethereum Dark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Dark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Dark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Dark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.