Expanse (EXP) Price Down 38.3% This Week
Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded down 21.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. Expanse has a market cap of $1.41 million and approximately $25,636.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Expanse has traded down 38.3% against the dollar. One Expanse coin can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00002738 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, YoBit, Cryptopia and Poloniex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 26.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00005765 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Expanse Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Expanse Coin Trading
Expanse can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, YoBit and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Expanse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.