Hydrogen One Day Trading Volume Hits $405,355.00 (HYDRO)
Hydrogen (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 19th. Hydrogen has a market cap of $20.53 million and $405,355.00 worth of Hydrogen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hydrogen token can currently be purchased for $0.0067 or 0.00000099 BTC on major exchanges including Token Store, IDAX, Mercatox and BitMart. In the last week, Hydrogen has traded 108.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00009138 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00004353 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00018729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.18 or 0.00135271 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.85 or 0.00204389 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $474.29 or 0.08937659 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00009047 BTC.
Hydrogen Token Profile
Buying and Selling Hydrogen
Hydrogen can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, DEx.top, CoinEx, Mercatox, IDEX, IDAX, BitForex, Upbit, Bittrex, BitMart and Fatbtc. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydrogen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hydrogen should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hydrogen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hydrogen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydrogen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.