SmileyCoin (SMLY) Price Hits $0.0000 on Exchanges
SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded down 11.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. SmileyCoin has a total market capitalization of $447,219.00 and $46.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SmileyCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. Over the last week, SmileyCoin has traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00026500 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews. SmileyCoin’s official website is tutor-web.info.
Buying and Selling SmileyCoin
SmileyCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmileyCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SmileyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.