Somewhat Positive Press Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Dell (DELL) Share Price
Press coverage about Dell (NASDAQ:DELL) has been trending somewhat positive recently, according to InfoTrie Sentiment. The research firm scores the sentiment of press coverage by monitoring more than six thousand blog and news sources. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Dell earned a daily sentiment score of 1.92 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave news articles about the technology company an news buzz score of 4 out of 10, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Dell’s score:
- Top Dell XPS Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2018 Deals: Consumer Walk Reviews the Best Dell XPS Laptop Deals (newswire.com)
- Dell’s new G-series gaming laptops have a few tricks in that sleeve (pcper.com)
- Best Black Friday 2018 Deals at Dell: Laptops, PCs, Smart TVs and More (ign.com)
- Ramapo wins over River Dell in boys football championship (northjersey.com)
- Dell Technologies, Arundo Analytics Launch IoT Bundle for Maritime (marinelink.com)
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: “Somewhat Positive Press Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Dell (DELL) Share Price” was first posted by Daily Political and is owned by of Daily Political. If you are accessing this news story on another website, it was illegally copied and republished in violation of US and international copyright legislation. The correct version of this news story can be viewed at https://www.dailypolitical.com/2018/11/19/somewhat-positive-press-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-dell-dell-share-price.html.
Dell Company Profile
See Also: Dollar Cost Averaging
Receive News & Ratings for Dell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dell and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.