WhaleCoin Achieves Market Capitalization of $93,182.00 (WHL)
WhaleCoin (CURRENCY:WHL) traded 11.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. One WhaleCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0091 or 0.00000182 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Mercatox. In the last seven days, WhaleCoin has traded down 31.5% against the US dollar. WhaleCoin has a market capitalization of $93,182.00 and approximately $76,229.00 worth of WhaleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $153.35 or 0.03053558 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.28 or 0.00125073 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000904 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded 35.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00003582 BTC.
WhaleCoin Coin Trading
WhaleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WhaleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WhaleCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WhaleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WhaleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WhaleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.