Bytecent (BYC) Price Reaches $0.0568 on Top Exchanges
Bytecent (CURRENCY:BYC) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on November 20th. One Bytecent coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0568 or 0.00000883 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Bytecent has traded down 18.8% against the US dollar. Bytecent has a total market cap of $134,136.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Bytecent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- APIS (APIS) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00008000 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0428 or 0.00000934 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000784 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000383 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Proof of Bytecent is an innovative earning system that employs captcha technology to limit network abuses while keeping the earning process tangible. POB requires workers to enter a human readable captcha code every sixty minutes to maintain the earning process without interruption. POB time can be extended without entering the captcha code by storing x amount of coins in the local wallet. For example, If 25 Bytecent are required to extend POB time for one hour, a worker will need a total of 575 Bytecent stored in his/her local wallet to extend POB time for a total of 24 hours. Bytecent utilized for POB can be used anytime and are not locked from being spent like with Proof of Stake coins. The number of coins required to extend POB time is based on numerous factors including current price, total volume, and demand. 1.POB renders botnets ineffective, while dramatically reducing the effectiveness of mining farms. 2.POB generates demand for Bytecent while keeping the available Bytecent in circulation low. 3.Workers are rewarded by storing more Bytecent in their local wallets. 4.Sell pressure from workers and merchant dumping is significantly reduced. 5.Fewer Bytecent are stored on exchanges and other centralized platforms. “
Buying and Selling Bytecent
Bytecent can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.