Cardano (ADA) Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $65.39 Million
Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded down 15.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 20th. One Cardano coin can currently be bought for about $0.0445 or 0.00001009 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptohub, Huobi, Bitbns and Exmo. Cardano has a market capitalization of $1.15 billion and approximately $65.39 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Cardano has traded 39.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00022101 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00043182 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00055197 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00001164 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00001220 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 20.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003082 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00010396 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $99.27 or 0.02248206 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00032747 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, Indodax, ZB.COM, Cryptopia, ABCC, Gate.io, Bithumb, Cryptomate, HitBTC, OKEx, Altcoin Trader, Coinnest, Cryptohub, Bittrex, Huobi, DragonEX, OTCBTC, LiteBit.eu, Binance, Exmo, Bitbns, Coinbe and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.