EOS (EOS) Market Capitalization Tops $3.36 Billion
EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 9.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. One EOS coin can now be bought for about $3.71 or 0.00083435 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, Poloniex, Neraex and Huobi. In the last week, EOS has traded 28.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. EOS has a market capitalization of $3.36 billion and approximately $1.32 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00009038 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002363 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000467 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, Huobi, Tidebit, Kraken, Neraex, Exrates, Bit-Z, Rfinex, Bitbns, Cobinhood, Binance, GOPAX, YoBit, RightBTC, Mercatox, CoinTiger, Coinsuper, Cryptomate, Bibox, Fatbtc, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Kuna, ZB.COM, BCEX, Cryptopia, EXX, ABCC, QBTC, Zebpay, OpenLedger DEX, Upbit, Hotbit, DOBI trade, CoinEx, Instant Bitex, Coinbe, Coinone, BtcTrade.im, Livecoin, Koinex, Kucoin, IDCM, BigONE, Vebitcoin, Poloniex, DragonEX, CoinBene, Bithumb, OKEx, C2CX, Coinrail, Tidex, Liqui, DigiFinex, BitMart, TOPBTC, HitBTC, CPDAX, OEX, Coindeal, LBank, Exmo, BitFlip, COSS, WazirX, OTCBTC, Bilaxy, ChaoEX, Ovis and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.