iDealCash (DEAL) Trading Down 30% Over Last Week
iDealCash (CURRENCY:DEAL) traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 20th. In the last week, iDealCash has traded 30% lower against the U.S. dollar. iDealCash has a market cap of $153,325.00 and approximately $765.00 worth of iDealCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One iDealCash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and STEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 136.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00016622 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- APR Coin (APR) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0845 or 0.00001786 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Blocknode (BND) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- BitF (BITF) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Bitspace (BSX) traded down 59.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Mero (MERO) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 2nd, 2018. iDealCash’s total supply is 1,182,545,151 coins and its circulating supply is 1,179,540,807 coins. iDealCash’s official Twitter account is @IDealCashTeam. The Reddit community for iDealCash is /r/IdealCash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. iDealCash’s official website is idealcash.io.
iDealCash Coin Trading
iDealCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as iDealCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade iDealCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy iDealCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for iDealCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for iDealCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.