Market Leader (LEDR) Receives Daily Media Sentiment Rating of 2.36
Press coverage about Market Leader (NASDAQ:LEDR) has been trending positive this week, InfoTrie reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative press coverage by monitoring more than six thousand blog and news sources in real time. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to positive five, with scores closest to five being the most favorable. Market Leader earned a news sentiment score of 2.36 on their scale. InfoTrie also assigned news coverage about the technology company an news buzz score of 4 out of 10, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Market Leader’s analysis:
- Constellation Brands plants seeds for a future as global cannabis market leader (wgrz.com)
- Distributed Control System (DCS) Market Report Highlighting Industry Leaders, Business Opportunities Analysis and Forecast 2023 (military-technologies.net)
- Market Leader (LEDR) Earning Positive Press Coverage, InfoTrie Reports (americanbankingnews.com)
- UK leader warns ousting her won’t make Brexit talks easier (washingtonpost.com)
- UK leader has eye on rebellion as EU braces for Brexit push (seattletimes.com)
About Market Leader
Recommended Story: Beta
Receive News & Ratings for Market Leader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Market Leader and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.