Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for UDR (UDR)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of UDR (NYSE: UDR) recently:
- 11/20/2018 – UDR was downgraded by analysts at Robert W. Baird from an “outperform” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $42.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/20/2018 – UDR had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/19/2018 – UDR is now covered by analysts at Capital One Financial Corp.. They set an “equal weight” rating and a $43.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/13/2018 – UDR was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/1/2018 – UDR had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc from $40.00 to $41.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 11/1/2018 – UDR was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/24/2018 – UDR was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 10/21/2018 – UDR was downgraded by analysts at Evercore ISI from an “in-line” rating to an “underperform” rating.
- 10/16/2018 – UDR is now covered by analysts at Societe Generale. They set a “sell” rating on the stock.
- 10/14/2018 – UDR had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $39.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/25/2018 – UDR had its price target raised by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from $40.00 to $43.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of UDR traded down $0.12 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $41.32. 1,888,161 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,519,642. UDR, Inc. has a fifty-two week low of $32.88 and a fifty-two week high of $41.63. The company has a market capitalization of $11.02 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 22.10, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 3.50 and a beta of 0.32. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.49, a quick ratio of 5.97 and a current ratio of 5.97.
UDR (NYSE:UDR) last announced its earnings results on Monday, October 29th. The real estate investment trust reported $0.07 earnings per share for the quarter, hitting the consensus estimate of $0.07. UDR had a net margin of 18.43% and a return on equity of 7.09%. The business had revenue of $266.10 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $258.90 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned $0.06 earnings per share. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 6.0% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities research analysts forecast that UDR, Inc. will post 1.94 EPS for the current year.
In other news, VP Warren L. Troupe sold 40,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, August 22nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $39.10, for a total transaction of $1,564,000.00. Following the completion of the sale, the vice president now owns 549,634 shares in the company, valued at $21,490,689.40. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this link. Also, Director Lynne B. Sagalyn sold 4,773 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Monday, September 17th. The stock was sold at an average price of $40.40, for a total transaction of $192,829.20. Following the sale, the director now owns 87,176 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $3,521,910.40. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Insiders have sold 114,773 shares of company stock valued at $4,626,629 in the last quarter. Insiders own 3.16% of the company’s stock.
Several institutional investors and hedge funds have recently made changes to their positions in UDR. Piedmont Investment Advisors LLC acquired a new stake in shares of UDR during the second quarter worth about $118,000. Point72 Hong Kong Ltd boosted its stake in shares of UDR by 1,406.2% during the second quarter. Point72 Hong Kong Ltd now owns 3,886 shares of the real estate investment trust’s stock worth $146,000 after buying an additional 3,628 shares during the period. C M Bidwell & Associates Ltd. acquired a new stake in shares of UDR during the third quarter worth about $186,000. Lourd Capital LLC purchased a new position in UDR during the third quarter worth about $217,000. Finally, CAPROCK Group Inc. purchased a new position in UDR during the third quarter worth about $219,000. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 96.13% of the company’s stock.
UDR, Inc (NYSE: UDR), an S&P 500 company, is a leading multifamily real estate investment trust with a demonstrated performance history of delivering superior and dependable returns by successfully managing, buying, selling, developing and redeveloping attractive real estate properties in targeted U.S.
Read More: Index Funds
Receive News & Ratings for UDR Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UDR Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.