Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Stella-Jones (SJ)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Stella-Jones (TSE: SJ) recently:
- 11/6/2018 – Stella-Jones had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$50.00 to C$47.00.
- 11/5/2018 – Stella-Jones had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a C$46.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/5/2018 – Stella-Jones had its price target lowered by analysts at TD Securities from C$54.00 to C$52.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/5/2018 – Stella-Jones had its price target lowered by analysts at Desjardins from C$51.00 to C$50.00.
- 10/15/2018 – Stella-Jones had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$52.00 to C$50.00.
Shares of Stella-Jones stock opened at C$39.75 on Tuesday. Stella-Jones Inc has a fifty-two week low of C$39.26 and a fifty-two week high of C$52.22. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 40.30, a current ratio of 5.99 and a quick ratio of 1.76.
Stella-Jones (TSE:SJ) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Friday, November 2nd. The company reported C$0.66 earnings per share for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of C$0.65 by C$0.01. The business had revenue of C$630.00 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of C$571.83 million. Equities research analysts expect that Stella-Jones Inc will post 2.55000006635688 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Stella-Jones Inc produces, markets, and sells pressure treated wood products in Canada and the United States. It offers railway ties and timbers for railroad operators; and utility poles for electrical utilities and telecommunication companies. The company also provides residential lumber and accessories to retailers and wholesalers for use in decks, fences, patios, and other outdoor applications; and industrial products, including bridge timbers and docks, foundation and marine pilings, highway guardrail posts, and panelized railway crossings; and construction timbers.
Featured Story: What are the Benefits of Index Funds?
Receive News & Ratings for Stella-Jones Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stella-Jones Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.