Stellar Price Reaches $0.19 on Exchanges (XLM)
Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 14.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. In the last week, Stellar has traded 24.3% lower against the US dollar. Stellar has a market capitalization of $3.71 billion and $154.10 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Stellar coin can now be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00004353 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptomate, CryptoMarket, Gate.io and Indodax.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00009751 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00021982 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.73 or 0.00128886 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00201080 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $419.96 or 0.09438835 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00009378 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003600 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Vebitcoin, CryptoMarket, Gate.io, Exrates, ABCC, Kryptono, Bittrex, Poloniex, RippleFox, OKEx, C2CX, Kuna, Kraken, OTCBTC, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Sistemkoin, CoinEgg, GOPAX, Binance, ZB.COM, BitMart, CEX.IO, Stronghold, Kucoin, Indodax, BCEX, Upbit, Huobi, Stellarport, Exmo, Ovis, Bitfinex, Koineks, HitBTC, Liquid, Bitbns, Koinex and Cryptomate. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.