Swing (SWING) Hits Market Capitalization of $45,548.00
Swing (CURRENCY:SWING) traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. Swing has a market capitalization of $45,548.00 and $66.00 worth of Swing was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Swing has traded down 29.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Swing coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0121 or 0.00000269 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00001864 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000444 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00001776 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00008349 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Swing Coin Profile
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on August 28th, 2015. Swing’s total supply is 3,757,265 coins.
Buying and Selling Swing
Swing can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swing directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swing should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Swing using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swing and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.