Tether Price Tops $0.98 on Top Exchanges (USDT)
Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 20th. Tether has a market cap of $1.77 billion and approximately $5.95 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tether token can currently be bought for $0.98 or 0.00022265 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, ZB.COM, LBank and Cobinhood. Over the last week, Tether has traded 0.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00009775 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004350 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00128654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.84 or 0.00201307 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $417.69 or 0.09508560 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00003595 BTC.
Tether Token Profile
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, CoinEx, DragonEX, LBank, Huobi, Trade By Trade, EXX, UEX, Cobinhood, OKEx, HitBTC, Binance, Poloniex, ZB.COM, MBAex, ABCC, BigONE, OOOBTC, Sistemkoin, Exmo, BtcTurk, DigiFinex, Bibox, Coinut, Bittrex, Kryptono, Kucoin, Upbit, FCoin, BTC-Alpha, CoinBene, BitMart, Gate.io, Liqui, Iquant, TOPBTC, Instant Bitex, Bit-Z, IDAX, C2CX, ChaoEX, QBTC, CoinTiger, Kraken, TDAX, IDCM, B2BX and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.