Absolute (ABS) Market Capitalization Hits $153,250.00
Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 21st. Absolute has a total market cap of $153,250.00 and $2,547.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Absolute has traded 40.5% lower against the dollar. One Absolute coin can currently be purchased for $0.0209 or 0.00000459 BTC on popular exchanges including Graviex and STEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.40 or 0.02443459 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.89 or 0.00546020 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00014268 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00021023 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00018025 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00017619 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00007949 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00006800 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 7,860,264 coins and its circulating supply is 7,324,797 coins. Absolute’s official message board is forum.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Absolute is www.absolutecoin.net.
Absolute Coin Trading
Absolute can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Absolute should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Absolute using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.