Bitcoin Scrypt Trading Down 20.3% Over Last 7 Days (BTCS)
Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded 7.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 21st. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can now be bought for about $0.0060 or 0.00000130 BTC on popular exchanges. Bitcoin Scrypt has a market cap of $105,350.00 and approximately $67.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded 20.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00020038 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000343 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000659 BTC.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official website is bitcoinscrypt.io. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Trading
Bitcoin Scrypt can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Scrypt should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.