BunnyCoin Market Capitalization Achieves $453,952.00 (BUN)
BunnyCoin (CURRENCY:BUN) traded up 8.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 21st. Over the last week, BunnyCoin has traded 19% lower against the US dollar. One BunnyCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. BunnyCoin has a total market cap of $453,952.00 and approximately $766.00 worth of BunnyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00022000 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000698 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 29th, 2014. BunnyCoin’s total supply is 103,036,607,564 coins. BunnyCoin’s official Twitter account is @Bunnycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BunnyCoin is bunnycoin.org.
BunnyCoin Coin Trading
BunnyCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BunnyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BunnyCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BunnyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BunnyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BunnyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.