Cashcoin Achieves Market Cap of $98,019.00 (CASH)
Cashcoin (CURRENCY:CASH) traded 14.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 21st. One Cashcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0018 or 0.00000041 BTC on major exchanges including DOBI trade, Crex24 and cfinex. Over the last week, Cashcoin has traded down 34.3% against the U.S. dollar. Cashcoin has a total market cap of $98,019.00 and $205.00 worth of Cashcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00137842 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,267.76 or 5.22711955 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00099998 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00005135 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
Cashcoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 2nd, 2014. Cashcoin’s total supply is 53,458,111 coins. The official website for Cashcoin is cashcoin.cash. Cashcoin’s official Twitter account is @cryptocashnow and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cashcoin Coin Trading
Cashcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, cfinex and DOBI trade. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cashcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cashcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cashcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cashcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cashcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.