Centurion Market Cap Tops $42,490.00 (CNT)
Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 21st. One Centurion coin can now be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Crex24 and ExcambrioRex. Centurion has a market capitalization of $42,490.00 and approximately $107.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Centurion has traded down 17.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003212 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00011858 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002588 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000053 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Centurion’s official website is www.centurionlab.org.
Buying and Selling Centurion
Centurion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Crex24 and ExcambrioRex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centurion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Centurion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.