FairGame (FAIR) Trading Down 31.1% Over Last 7 Days
FairGame (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 21st. Over the last week, FairGame has traded 31.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. FairGame has a market cap of $0.00 and $360,805.00 worth of FairGame was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FairGame token can currently be purchased for $0.0034 or 0.00000073 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, DigiFinex, BigONE and HADAX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007032 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00027882 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Buying and Selling FairGame
FairGame can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HADAX, BigONE and DigiFinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FairGame directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FairGame should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FairGame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairGame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairGame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.