Metronome Market Capitalization Hits $9.26 Million (MET)
Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 21st. Over the last week, Metronome has traded 30.4% lower against the US dollar. Metronome has a total market capitalization of $9.26 million and approximately $323,595.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metronome token can currently be bought for approximately $1.07 or 0.00023169 BTC on exchanges including BitForex, Bittrex, Upbit and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00009718 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004425 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00021397 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.22 or 0.00135008 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00200220 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $451.25 or 0.09790563 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00009767 BTC.
Metronome Token Profile
Metronome Token Trading
Metronome can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, YoBit, Bilaxy, DDEX, Bittrex, BitForex, Gate.io and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metronome should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metronome using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.