Prototanium Price Tops $0.63 on Major Exchanges (PR)
Prototanium (CURRENCY:PR) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 21st. One Prototanium coin can now be purchased for about $0.63 or 0.00009595 BTC on exchanges. Prototanium has a market cap of $124,560.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Prototanium was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Prototanium has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Version (V) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00007780 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000342 BTC.
Buying and Selling Prototanium
Prototanium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prototanium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prototanium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Prototanium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Prototanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prototanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.