Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Updates for Momo (MOMO)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Momo (NASDAQ: MOMO):
- 11/10/2018 – Momo was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 11/9/2018 – Momo was upgraded by analysts at 86 Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 11/2/2018 – Momo was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/1/2018 – Momo was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/23/2018 – Momo was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 10/18/2018 – Momo was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 10/2/2018 – Momo was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Shares of NASDAQ MOMO opened at $30.63 on Wednesday. The firm has a market capitalization of $6.57 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.02, a P/E/G ratio of 0.67 and a beta of 1.88. The company has a quick ratio of 3.46, a current ratio of 3.46 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.21. Momo Inc has a fifty-two week low of $22.49 and a fifty-two week high of $54.24.
Momo (NASDAQ:MOMO) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 22nd. The information services provider reported $0.66 earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.59 by $0.07. The firm had revenue of $494.27 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $479.37 million. Momo had a return on equity of 37.12% and a net margin of 25.40%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 58.3% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the firm earned $0.35 EPS. As a group, equities research analysts forecast that Momo Inc will post 2.12 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Momo Inc operates a mobile-based social and entertainment platform in the People's Republic of China. The company operates Momo platform that includes its Momo mobile application and various related features, functionalities, tools, and services to users, customers, and platform partners. It offers Momo mobile application that enables users to establish and expand their social relationships based on locations; interests; and recreational activities, including live videos, short videos, social games, and other video- and audio-based interactive experiences.
Featured Article: No Load Funds
Receive News & Ratings for Momo Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Momo Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.