SmileyCoin Trading Down 55.6% Over Last Week (SMLY)
SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded 24.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 21st. Over the last week, SmileyCoin has traded down 55.6% against the US dollar. One SmileyCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. SmileyCoin has a market capitalization of $306,935.00 and $36.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00022000 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000698 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC.
SmileyCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews. The official website for SmileyCoin is tutor-web.info.
Buying and Selling SmileyCoin
SmileyCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmileyCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.