ZelCash (ZEL) Market Cap Reaches $1.89 Million
ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 21st. One ZelCash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0425 or 0.00000949 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. ZelCash has a market capitalization of $1.89 million and $7,392.00 worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ZelCash has traded 39.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.78 or 0.02478353 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.12 or 0.00556874 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00014259 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00021039 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00018031 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00018393 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00007785 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00006809 BTC.
ZelCash Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 44,473,550 coins. ZelCash’s official website is zel.cash. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash.
ZelCash Coin Trading
ZelCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZelCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZelCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.