Substratum Price Down 19.3% This Week (SUB)
Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. In the last seven days, Substratum has traded down 19.3% against the dollar. Substratum has a total market cap of $16.06 million and approximately $328,819.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Substratum token can currently be bought for $0.0419 or 0.00001233 BTC on popular exchanges including Kyber Network, HitBTC, Tidex and Kucoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008793 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003245 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 23.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $110.24 or 0.03242937 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029419 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00140039 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00170548 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $322.31 or 0.09481198 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000117 BTC.
Buying and Selling Substratum
Substratum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, HitBTC, Bitbns, OKEx, COSS, Kucoin, Tidex, Radar Relay, Binance and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.