Gold Pressed Latinum (GPL) Tops One Day Trading Volume of $0.00
Gold Pressed Latinum (CURRENCY:GPL) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on December 8th. In the last seven days, Gold Pressed Latinum has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Gold Pressed Latinum has a market cap of $23,173.00 and $0.00 worth of Gold Pressed Latinum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gold Pressed Latinum coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0903 or 0.00001366 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $69.84 or 0.02001173 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.09 or 0.00489587 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00020622 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00011361 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00018420 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00017214 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00008149 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
About Gold Pressed Latinum
Scrypt Jane hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 27th, 2013. Gold Pressed Latinum’s total supply is 256,527 coins. Gold Pressed Latinum’s official website is www.scificrypto.info/gpl/index.htm.
Gold Pressed Latinum Coin Trading
Gold Pressed Latinum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gold Pressed Latinum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gold Pressed Latinum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gold Pressed Latinum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gold Pressed Latinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gold Pressed Latinum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.