HunterCoin Market Capitalization Hits $278,263.00 (HUC)
HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. In the last week, HunterCoin has traded 29% lower against the dollar. HunterCoin has a market capitalization of $278,263.00 and approximately $2,138.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HunterCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0117 or 0.00000349 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00005015 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000453 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC.
HunterCoin Coin Trading
HunterCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HunterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HunterCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HunterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.