JobsCoin (JOBS) Trading Down 12% This Week
JobsCoin (CURRENCY:JOBS) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. One JobsCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges. JobsCoin has a total market cap of $23,645.00 and $0.00 worth of JobsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, JobsCoin has traded down 12% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00015815 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000785 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00002309 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000047 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 5th, 2016. JobsCoin’s total supply is 200,019,300 coins and its circulating supply is 106,019,270 coins. The official website for JobsCoin is jobscoin.us. JobsCoin’s official Twitter account is @Jobscoin.
JobsCoin Coin Trading
JobsCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as JobsCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade JobsCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy JobsCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for JobsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JobsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.