LiteBar (LTB) Market Cap Reaches $71,412.00
LiteBar (CURRENCY:LTB) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 8th. LiteBar has a market capitalization of $71,412.00 and $0.00 worth of LiteBar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiteBar coin can now be purchased for $0.0725 or 0.00001928 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, LiteBar has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00033947 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 38.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 11th, 2014. LiteBar’s total supply is 985,045 coins. The official website for LiteBar is litebar.co. LiteBar’s official Twitter account is @litebarco.
LiteBar Coin Trading
LiteBar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteBar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.