Orbitcoin Reaches 24 Hour Volume of $23.00 (ORB)
Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 9th. Over the last seven days, Orbitcoin has traded down 8.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Orbitcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0807 or 0.00002217 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Orbitcoin has a market cap of $259,994.00 and approximately $23.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $76.92 or 0.02111418 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.66 or 0.00484863 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00020491 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011693 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00018941 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00016962 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008700 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here. Orbitcoin’s official website is orbitcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Orbitcoin
Orbitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Orbitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Orbitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.