Qbic Trading Down 10.7% Over Last 7 Days (QBIC)
Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 24.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 16th. One Qbic coin can currently be bought for $0.0034 or 0.00000105 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and BTC-Alpha. Over the last seven days, Qbic has traded 10.7% lower against the US dollar. Qbic has a market cap of $15,499.00 and approximately $160.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $64.44 or 0.01963220 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 32% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00001170 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00006474 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00002242 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00006276 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00015591 BTC.
Qbic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.