Dragonchain Reaches Market Capitalization of $19.71 Million (DRGN)
Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded 10.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 12th. Dragonchain has a total market capitalization of $19.71 million and $379,219.00 worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dragonchain has traded down 10.1% against the US dollar. One Dragonchain token can now be bought for approximately $0.0827 or 0.00002262 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc, Allcoin, Kucoin and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009037 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027912 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000657 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $83.60 or 0.02288098 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.02 or 0.00164701 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00212695 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027621 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027630 BTC.
Dragonchain Token Profile
Buying and Selling Dragonchain
Dragonchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Allcoin, LATOKEN, Gate.io, Fatbtc, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bancor Network, IDEX, Kucoin and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragonchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.