LiteCoin Ultra (LTCU) Market Cap Tops $2,948.00
LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000078 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last week, LiteCoin Ultra has traded down 52.6% against the US dollar. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market cap of $2,948.00 and $0.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00024036 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18,112.59 or 4.94265098 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 28.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00088937 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. LiteCoin Ultra’s official website is www.litecoinultra.com. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteCoin Ultra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.