Traid (TRAID) Hits 24 Hour Volume of $124.00
Traid (CURRENCY:TRAID) traded down 4.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. In the last seven days, Traid has traded up 51.5% against the dollar. One Traid coin can now be bought for about $0.0014 or 0.00000037 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Traid has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $124.00 worth of Traid was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003067 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00001430 BTC.
- Dinero (DIN) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC.
Traid Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 22nd, 2018. Traid’s total supply is 33,317,020 coins. The official website for Traid is www.traid.tv. The official message board for Traid is www.traid.tv/blog. Traid’s official Twitter account is @traid_platform.
Buying and Selling Traid
Traid can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traid directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Traid should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Traid using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Traid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.