Zenswap Network Token Price Down 18.4% Over Last Week (ZNT)
Zenswap Network Token (CURRENCY:ZNT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 12th. Zenswap Network Token has a total market capitalization of $30,835.00 and $0.00 worth of Zenswap Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Zenswap Network Token has traded down 18.4% against the dollar. One Zenswap Network Token token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and Hotbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008995 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003000 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028037 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.74 or 0.02404539 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00163295 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.72 or 0.00211976 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027749 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027753 BTC.
Zenswap Network Token Token Profile
Buying and Selling Zenswap Network Token
Zenswap Network Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zenswap Network Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zenswap Network Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zenswap Network Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zenswap Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zenswap Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.