Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Aviva (AV)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Aviva (LON: AV):
- 2/11/2019 – Aviva had its price target lowered by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from GBX 604 ($7.89) to GBX 500 ($6.53). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/1/2019 – Aviva had its “top pick” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada.
- 1/24/2019 – Aviva had its price target lowered by analysts at BNP Paribas from GBX 470 ($6.14) to GBX 465 ($6.08). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 1/22/2019 – Aviva had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG. They now have a GBX 525 ($6.86) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 535 ($6.99).
- 1/21/2019 – Aviva had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC.
- 1/8/2019 – Aviva had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 636 ($8.31) to GBX 493 ($6.44). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 1/7/2019 – Aviva had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a GBX 490 ($6.40) price target on the stock.
- 12/13/2018 – Aviva had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from GBX 550 ($7.19) to GBX 556 ($7.27). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Shares of AV stock traded up GBX 2.60 ($0.03) during trading hours on Monday, hitting GBX 420.50 ($5.49). The company had a trading volume of 6,227,136 shares, compared to its average volume of 10,250,000. Aviva plc has a 12 month low of GBX 482.20 ($6.30) and a 12 month high of GBX 550 ($7.19).
Aviva plc provides various insurance and savings products primarily in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, Canada, and Asia. The company offers life insurance, long term health and accident insurance, pension, and annuity products; and lifetime mortgage products. It also provides insurance cover to individuals, and small and medium-sized businesses for risks associated primarily with motor vehicles, property, and medical expenses, as well as liabilities, such as employers' and professional indemnity liabilities.
Featured Story: How is a Moving Average Calculated?
Receive News & Ratings for Aviva plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aviva plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.