Bitdeal (BDL) Price Down 10.1% This Week
Bitdeal (CURRENCY:BDL) traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 11th. Bitdeal has a market capitalization of $186,030.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Bitdeal was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitdeal coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Bitdeal has traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $43.20 or 0.01182346 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00021983 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00002414 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00001154 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00002234 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00010101 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00001105 BTC.
Bitdeal Coin Trading
Bitdeal can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitdeal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitdeal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitdeal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitdeal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitdeal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.