Fresnillo (FRES) – Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes
A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Fresnillo (LON: FRES):
- 2/11/2019 – Fresnillo had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG.
- 2/1/2019 – Fresnillo had its “top pick” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada.
- 1/31/2019 – Fresnillo had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 1,150 ($15.03) to GBX 1,100 ($14.37). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 1/24/2019 – Fresnillo was upgraded by analysts at UBS Group AG to a “buy” rating. They now have a GBX 1,100 ($14.37) price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 900 ($11.76).
- 12/18/2018 – Fresnillo had its “top pick” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada.
- 12/17/2018 – Fresnillo is now covered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They set a “neutral” rating and a GBX 870 ($11.37) price target on the stock.
LON:FRES traded up GBX 4.40 ($0.06) during midday trading on Monday, reaching GBX 946.60 ($12.37). 830,027 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,260,000. Fresnillo Plc has a 12-month low of GBX 1,174 ($15.34) and a 12-month high of GBX 1,746 ($22.81).
Fresnillo plc mines, develops, and produces non-ferrous minerals in Mexico. It primarily explores for silver, gold, lead, and zinc concentrates. The company's operating mines include the Fresnillo, Saucito, Ciénega, Herradura, Noche Buena, and San Julián; development projects comprise the Pyrites Plant, and second line of the DLP at Herradura; and advanced exploration projects consist of the Orisyvo, Juanicipio, Las Casas Rosario and Cluster Cebollitas, and Centauro Deep, as well as various other long term exploration prospects.
See Also: Coverage Ratio
Receive News & Ratings for Fresnillo Plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fresnillo Plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.