Recent Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Aptiv (APTV)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Aptiv (NYSE: APTV) recently:
- 2/5/2019 – Aptiv was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “c+” rating to a “b-” rating.
- 2/4/2019 – Aptiv had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen Inc.
- 2/2/2019 – Aptiv was given a new $95.00 price target on by analysts at KeyCorp. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/1/2019 – Aptiv had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC to $90.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 2/1/2019 – Aptiv had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $84.00 to $92.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/1/2019 – Aptiv had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada to $88.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 1/28/2019 – Aptiv had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Longbow Research. They now have a $110.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/25/2019 – Aptiv is now covered by analysts at Nomura. They set a “neutral” rating and a $68.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/25/2019 – Aptiv was downgraded by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $78.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $110.00.
- 1/6/2019 – Aptiv had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $80.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/3/2019 – Aptiv was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Shares of Aptiv have underperformed its industry in the past year. The company is likely to witness escalation in costs as it plans to continue making significant investments in organic as well as inorganic growth, and remains embroiled in a legal matter. Fluctuation in automotive production and sales continue to weigh on Aptiv’s business performance. Seasonality is another headwind. Despite such negatives, Aptiv is well poised to gain from secular trends toward connected cars and investments in advanced technology. The company has ramped up investments in advanced technology and collaborations to make the most of the lucrative opportunities offered by the rapidly evolving automotive sector. Acquisitions have been a key growth catalyst for Aptiv. The company has a strong presence in China with a major manufacturing base and healthy customer relationships.”
- 12/13/2018 – Aptiv is now covered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Aptiv stock traded up $0.37 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $76.06. The stock had a trading volume of 1,395,710 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,253,686. Aptiv PLC has a twelve month low of $58.80 and a twelve month high of $103.23. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.10, a quick ratio of 0.95 and a current ratio of 1.29. The firm has a market capitalization of $19.71 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.46, a P/E/G ratio of 1.10 and a beta of 1.81.
Aptiv (NYSE:APTV) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, January 31st. The auto parts company reported $1.34 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $1.21 by $0.13. Aptiv had a net margin of 7.39% and a return on equity of 37.39%. The firm had revenue of $3.64 billion during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $3.53 billion. Equities analysts forecast that Aptiv PLC will post 5.39 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other news, insider Kevin P. Clark acquired 11,310 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, December 11th. The stock was purchased at an average price of $67.43 per share, with a total value of $762,633.30. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is accessible through the SEC website. Company insiders own 0.32% of the company’s stock.
Several large investors have recently modified their holdings of APTV. Oregon Public Employees Retirement Fund boosted its stake in shares of Aptiv by 3,023.5% during the 4th quarter. Oregon Public Employees Retirement Fund now owns 1,974,550 shares of the auto parts company’s stock valued at $32,000 after buying an additional 1,911,334 shares during the period. Laurel Wealth Advisors LLC acquired a new stake in shares of Aptiv during the 4th quarter valued at $34,000. Enlightenment Research LLC acquired a new stake in shares of Aptiv during the 4th quarter valued at $36,000. Rational Advisors LLC boosted its stake in shares of Aptiv by 2,380.8% during the 4th quarter. Rational Advisors LLC now owns 645 shares of the auto parts company’s stock valued at $40,000 after buying an additional 619 shares during the period. Finally, Athena Capital Advisors LLC acquired a new stake in shares of Aptiv during the 4th quarter valued at $40,000. 95.01% of the stock is owned by institutional investors.
Aptiv PLC, together with its subsidiaries, designs and manufacturers vehicle components, and provides electrical, electronic, and safety technology solutions to the automotive and commercial vehicle markets worldwide. It operates through two segments, Signal and Power Solutions; and Advanced Safety and User Experience.
Further Reading: What is the Coverage Ratio?
Receive News & Ratings for Aptiv PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aptiv PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.