TRON (TRX) Price Tops $0.0244 on Exchanges
TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 12th. One TRON coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0244 or 0.00000672 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, CoinExchange, Bithumb and IDAX. TRON has a market cap of $1.63 billion and approximately $200.90 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, TRON has traded 8.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008313 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027582 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00002133 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.12 or 0.00251144 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $65.46 or 0.01802243 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00225445 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027935 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011757 BTC.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, YoBit, Allcoin, Liquid, Tokenomy, Neraex, IDCM, OpenLedger DEX, Tidex, Cryptomate, Kryptono, Ovis, Zebpay, Kucoin, Fatbtc, Bittrex, Huobi, CoinExchange, CoinEx, BTC-Alpha, Binance, IDAX, CoinFalcon, Bithumb, Upbit, Bibox, Stocks.Exchange, Braziliex, WazirX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Cobinhood, Hotbit, DigiFinex, Mercatox, Coindeal, CoinTiger, Bit-Z, Rfinex, BitFlip, LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, OTCBTC, ChaoEX, Cryptopia, Gate.io, OKEx, Bitfinex, Indodax, RightBTC, LBank, OEX, DragonEX, Exmo, HitBTC, CoinBene, BitForex, Sistemkoin, LATOKEN, Koinex, Coinnest, DDEX, Liqui, Coinrail, Livecoin, Bitbns and CoinEgg. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.